We know, we know. Thanksgiving is tomorrow—and you probably have everything finalized. But if not (we don’t judge!), and you’re still scrambling for a special side dish to add to your table, we’ve got you covered.
An upgrade from basic mashed potatoes, this recipe for white truffle roasted potatoes from Mountain Town Olive Oil will do the trick. They’re rich, flavorful and decadent, and make a statement alongside the roast turkey and Brussels sprouts.
- 4-6 large Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons MTOO White Truffle Oil
- 2 tablespoons MTOO Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly snipped chive
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F.
- Wash and quarter the potatoes and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Thinly drizzle white truffle oil and balsamic vinegar over the potatoes.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Place on the oven's center shelf and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh chive and serve.