It may be the most magical time of the year, but let’s be honest: The holidays can also be rife with stress and tension (especially in the current political climate). Luckily, this time of year also provides ample opportunities to enjoy a few drinks.
If you’re looking for a way to add a little something special to your holiday celebrations, this cocktail recipe from the bartenders at 350 Main will do the trick. It’s a tasty, Christmas-y take on a whiskey sour.
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- .5 ounces Alpine Lafeyette Spiced Bourbon
- .75 ounces Oread by Waterpocket Distilling
- 1.25 ounces Golden Rule Rye whiskey
- Combine all ingredients in an Old Fashioned glass, add cubed ice and give a short stir.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange peel.