read more The reader who requested the recipe for Blind Dog’s beet salad called it, “a wonderful composite of tastes and textures.” It’s true- beets and baby kale make this salad a hearty combination of strong, fresh flavors.
best place to buy cialis Ingredients
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1/4 cup cooked red beets, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup cooked golden beets, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pecan halves, toasted and crushed
- Gremolate dressing (recipe below)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup very good olive oil
buy azithromycin over the counter Instructions
- Toss salad ingredients together.
- Remove the lemon peel in long strips using a vegetable peeler.
- Mince peel and transfer to a small bowl.
- Mix in parsley and garlic.
- Cover with olive oil.
- (This dressing can be made a few hours ahead. If so, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.)