antibiotic amoxicillin OTC How do you dress your pasta? From pesto to marinara, there’s a color and creaminess for all palates. Dishing editor and avid pasta person Allison Arthur requested the recipe for Cena’s trepanese sauce:
order metronidazole “Last summer, we dined outdoors at Cena and enjoyed the best version of what I have always called a romesco sauce, but Cena’s version is called trepanese, which is a tomato-almond pesto. Their sauce was creamy and simple, and I would love to make this at home sometime. Thanks for sharing!”
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup percorino cheese
- 1 cup San Marzano tomatoes
- Pinch of chile flakes
- 1/2 cup toasted marcona almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine basil, garlic and cheese in a food processor, pulsing until it becomes a paste.
- Add tomatoes and chile flakes, and pulse until combined.
- Chop almonds to about the size of peas and fold into tomato mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm over your favorite pasta.