Who’s got winter on the brain? Think snowy slopes, warming up by the fire, and a sweet treat. There’s still some time before the first flakes fall, so it’s still milkshake season as far as we’re concerned! So before we toast s’mores over the fire, we’ll be sipping a frosty version, and drinking in the final days of summer. You can, too, with this recipe for Burger and Bourbon’s S’mores Shake.
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 pints vanilla or chocolate ice cream (your favorite brand)
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup hot fudge sauce or chocolate syrup
- 4 squares graham crackers, crushed
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Optional: shot of Bailey's Original Irish Cream
- Torch or brown marshmallows in the oven, reserve half.
- Place ice cream, milk, chocolate sauce, half of torched marshmallows and Baileys, if using, in a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with crushed graham crackers and remaining torched marshmallows.
- Garnish as desired.
- Makes 4 shakes