where can i get amoxicillin over the counter Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, but there’s still plenty of time to prepare a special treat for your special someone. Park City has so many romantic options, whether it’s a day at the spa with a couples massage, a moonlight snowshoe or sleigh ride or a multi-course gourmet dinner, there are plenty of ways to spread the love around town. If you’re looking to spend the night in with your Valentine instead, these truffles are the perfect option to bring the holiday spirit into your home.
antibiotic azithromycin This recipe is not only easy, but totally customizable in that you can use any type of toppings you wish. The green pistachio is a showstopper, but the peanut butter chips were the favorite among me and my Valentine. Hope you enjoy!
- 10 ounce bag chopped dark chocolate with a high cacao percentage if possible (I chose a vegan option with 62 percent cacao)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Toppings of your choice (pistachios, peanut butter chips, cacao powder, powdered sugar)
- First create your double boiler. Fill a saucepan with a little water and bring to a simmer. Place a glass bowl over the pan so that there is space between the water and the bottom of the bowl (1-2 inches). The water should not come to a boil.
- Add the chocolate, water and coconut oil to the bowl and stir until it melts completely. It should look shiny and silky.
- Take off the heat and stir in a sprinkle of salt and the vanilla.
- Now put the bowl in the fridge to set for about an hour and a half. It’s ready when the center doesn’t look shiny anymore.
- Prep your toppings, then using a small cookie scoop, scoop some of the mixture and roll gently with your hands to form a ball. Roll in the toppings and repeat.
- Put the truffles back in the fridge to set.