The weather may be changing by the day here in Park City, and it definitely is making us crave some warmer climates. In honor of this and Cinco de Mayo next week, we wanted to share with you the delicious margarita fresca recipe from Baja Cantina.
The margarita fresca is a premium margarita for those who find a regular margarita too sweet. The flavor is accomplished by replacing sour mix with fresh lime juice, and agave nectar, to make it less tart. t is one of their biggest sellers since adding it to the menu in 2013.
- 1 1/2 ounces Don Julio Silver Tequila
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Agave Nectar
- Club Soda
- Orange Juice
- Salt for Rim
- Combine tequila and agave nectar to taste in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add a splash of club soda and orange juice.
- Shake vigorously, and pour into a margarita glass with ice (pre-rimmed with salt if preferred).
- Top the rest with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.