generic metronidazole over the counter Happy Meatless Monday!
amoxicillin over the counter It’s Christmas week. Between shopping, skiing and dining you probably have “make Christmas cookies” on your to-do list this week. Here is an easy recipe for a family favorite. These Lemon Christmas Cookies are a lighter option to some of the heavier cakes and pies of the season. The cookies are easy to make and also freeze well. They are a staple in my family, and the sight and smell of them reminds me of home!
azithromycin OTC You can swap out an egg replacement for the egg, and choose almond milk rather than regular milk to make the recipe vegan. Same with the frosting, the traditional recipe is milk and powdered sugar, but I used almond milk and it tasted exactly the same. Don’t forget the sprinkles!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tsp lemon extract
- 8 tsp baking powder
- 5 cups all purpose flour (plus more)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk, or almond milk
- Confectioners sugar
- Beat eggs in a stand mixer and add in the sugar, lemon extract and oil.
- Add dry ingredients and the milk, and mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Add additional flour as needed and roll the dough into about one inch balls.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 7–8 minutes.
- Make a quick frosting by adding confectioners sugar and a small amount of milk/almond milk until the desired consistency is met. Mix in a drop of lemon extract to the frosting.
- Dip the top of the cookies in frosting and set on a drying rack. Add sprinkles immediately so they stick to the frosting.