Bistro 412 Closes it’s Doors after 15 Years of Service, but that doesn’t mean you can’t continue to enjoy their signature bread pudding at home.
The Park Record Reports:
The French American restaurant at 412 Main St. was recently sold by longtime Park City restaurant owner Steve McComb. He said that he will maintain ownership of the Baja Cantina, which was the first restaurant he opened in Park City. It is located at the base of Park City Mountain Resort.
McComb said he has enjoyed his time on Main Street and that he will miss “the buzz of Main.” He has owned restaurants on the street for 33 years. Two years ago, he sold the Italian restaurant he owned on Main Street, Cisero’s Ristorante, which he opened in 1985.
Best of luck to the McComb family in their future ventures and we look forward to what is to come of 412 Main Street this summer!
- 2 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, split
- 6 eggs
- 6 croissants, cubed
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- Chocolate ganache (optional)
- Simmer cream, sugar and split vanilla pod for 5 minutes.
- Let cool and discard vanilla pod.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs while slowly adding the cream mixture.
- In a big mixing bowl, add cubed croissants, blueberries and white chocolate.
- Pour cream over croissants and completely combine.
- In a greased and floured muffin tin, portion bread pudding.
- Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil.
- Cook in a water bath for 35 minutes at 350 F.
- Top with a scoop of chocolate ganache.