Take the 710 Bodega on Main’s tapas home with you by recreating their walnut sherry dressing. Although, the rustic and welcoming vibe of this modern-style Spanish tapas bar may be harder to recreate at home. At 710 Bodega on Main, the concept is simple: good food, drinks and great service in a relaxing setting. Favorites include clams, calamari, lamb lollipops, croquettes and the only paella in town. Whether its for a large gathering or an intimate date, this lively outpost will tantalize the taste buds with traditional plates that have a new twist.
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Warm water
- 2 cups olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the walnuts until golden brown and let cool.
- In a blender, add the walnuts, sherry vinegar, honey and mustard.
- Blend into a paste.
- If it is too thick, add water until liquefied.
- Then add the oil until emulsified.
- Add a little more warm water if the mixture is too thick.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Other menu items include:
MEATS AND CHEESES: selection of Jamon Serrano, local salt-smoked meats, local and imported cheeses
SPANISH TORTILLA: traditional potato and onions omelet with garlic aioli
GAMBAS AL AJILLO: sautéed tiger shrimp, olive oil, sherry, paprika, lemon
PIGUILLO PEPPERS: stuffed with crab meat, Manchego cheese, saffron lobster sauce
710 BODEGA ON MAIN
Modern-style tapas bar
Open 5:30-10 p.m. daily | 710 Main St.
435.649.6979 | 710bodegaparkcity.com