azithromycin over the counter buy now I’m not so certain Mother Nature is 100% ready to warm us up for spring. With that said, here is a recipe to save for a chillier evening and sure to impress the diner’s at your table. Apex Steak makes a mean scalloped potato recipe with a twist of blue cheese. Check the website for Apex hours after the resort re-opens May 1 HERE.
buy metronidazole over the counter At Apex Steak, located in Montage Deer Valley, they’re celebrating classical ambiance with an innovative American menu. Guests and locals are treated to classic continental cuisine in a relaxed yet refined dining atmosphere. On the menu, you can find steakhouse classics like an ahi tuna tartare served with a tomato soy vinaigrette with a spicy tapioca puff, as well as a modern take on a roasted Alaskan halibut, topped with charred onions soubise and a red pepper nage. From the impressive wine list to the exceptional steak cuts, the beauty is in the details at Apex, as demonstrated by their blue cheese scalloped potatoes. The flavors of blue cheese add a delicious bite to this creamy, rich side.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 ounce Point Reyes blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground white pepper
- 3 1/2 russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs, toasted
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Spray a 9-x-13-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In a saucepan, combine the cream, milk and blue cheese, and heat over medium heat, whisking until the cheese has dissolved.
- Then whisk in the flour, salt and white pepper, and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the cream mixture and potato slices, evenly coating the potatoes.
- Layer the sliced potatoes in the baking dish, placing extra blue cheese in between the layers.
- Pour the remaining cream over the potatoes, and cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes until brown.
- Cool for 1 hour prior to serving and cut into squares.
- Just before serving, sprinkle toasted bread crumbs over the top.
generic amoxicillin over the counter Other menu items include:
CRISPY SEABASS: butternut-leek fondue, wilted greens, carrot curry emulsion
48-HOUR-BRAISED 44 FARMS BEEF SHORT RIB: Gold Creek Farms cheddar grits, hazelnut-scallion gremolata
ROASTED WINTER BEET SALAD: house-made ricotta cheese, crystallized pistachio granola, white balsamic-maple vinaigrette
PEPPERCORN-CRUSTED AHI TUNA: pickled green mango, haricots verts, wakame-cucumber salad, soy vinaigrette
BUTTERMILK-BOURSIN CHEESE SCALLOPED POTATOES: herb breadcrumbs
Elevated steakhouse classics in a mountain setting.
9100 Marsac Ave.
435.604.1300 | montagehotels.com/deervalley/dining/apex/