“I am always on a quest to make my salads more interesting. The best way to do that is with a good salad dressing. The cilantro version at Crystal Park Cantina is so, so good. I’d love to make this at home to jazz up all my greens.” – Whitney Young Charlotte, N.C.
Well, here ya go, Whitney! The downtown Mexican restaurant shared the recipe for making your salads even better!
- 2 cups packed cilantro (with stems)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 avocado oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Sea Salt to taste
- Optional: 1/2 jalapeno, seeded, for spice
- Put all ingredients in a high-powered blender. Blend until emulsified.