We all have our favorite summer cocktail. The one we start craving the moment the weather gets warmer. Maybe it’s a pina colada, maybe it’s a margarita, but the second we have that cocktail, our minds officially are sent to summertime. For me, that cocktail is a Moscow mule. So refreshing and perfect at anytime of day. In the latest issue of Dishing, we were able to tell our readers what our favorite summer cocktails are whether it be one that can be found around town or our favorite to make at home. Now I can share the recipe for mine, the grapefruit rosemary moscow mule. A delicious twist on the classic.
Circumstantially, this recipe couldn’t come at a better time as this weekend will be the perfect time to make it. Enjoy and have a safe and fantastic 4th of July weekend!
- Rosemary simple syrup (fresh rosemary, sugar, water - brought to a boil and let steep until it cools. Remove rosemary stalks)
- 2 ounces Beehive Gin
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice (1/2 a grapefruit)
- 1/2 ounce or 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces chilled ginger beer
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and sliced grapefruit