How do you make a smoothie that’s filling enough to tide you over until the lunch cravings start? You don’t. Instead, you order the Hulk Smoothie Bowl at Five5eeds. Just ask our editor Cara Rank:
“I like having a smoothie for breakfast, but sometimes they are not filling enough. That’s why enjoy the Hulk Smoothie Bowl from Five5eeds. It’s hearty, not too sweet and fills me up until lunch.”
- 3 dates
- 5-15 mint leaves, depending on how strong you want the flavor
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 scoop matcha
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop ice
- Granola, for topping
- Coconut flakes, for topping
- Cacao nibs, for topping
- Edible flowers, for topping
- Place dates, mint leaves, coconut cream, spinach, matcha and banana into a blender and combine.
- Once it "catches," add the ice.
- Pour into a bowl and top with garnishes.