I love starting my meal at Versante with their artichoke dip — it’s so warm and indulgent. I would love to know how it’s made and give it a whirl at home. — Calli Stone, Salt Lake City
Warm. Indulgent. That’s just what we’re craving on these colder fall days. So get some at Versante Hearth + Bar, or make it in the comfort of your home!
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- 2 cups smoked Gouda, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, thyme, oregano and rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients except artichokes in a food processor.
- Fold in artichokes and place in a greased, Pyrex dish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until top is brown and bubbling.
- Top with panko topping.
- Drizzle bread crumbs with olive oil and toast in a frying pan.
- Once cool, mix with seasonings.